Beginning Sunday, June 7th, the following provisions took place:
1. We will resume our normal Sunday morning schedule with worship at 8:30 and 11AM.
2. We will resume on campus Adult Life Groups at 9:45AM - Each Adult Life Group will determine if they return on campus at this time. Please check with your DLife teacher.
3. We will resume on campus Preschool, Children and Student Adult Life Groups at 9:45AM.
4. Children’s church for ages 4-7 will reopen for both morning worship services. Our Children’s Ministry staff will communicate to parents precautions that will be in place.
5. Nursery will continue to be open as it has been. Our Preschool Ministry staff will communicate to parents precautions that will be in place.
6. No Adult, Children or Preschool choirs at this time.
7. We will return to sitting in chairs with rows, however the rows will be appropriately distanced. We will have ushers to assist as needed in both services.
8. Masks remain recommended but not mandatory.
9. Live streaming of the 8:30AM service will continue.
10. Hand sanitizer will remain available in the worship center.
11. No offering plates will be passed.
12. Coffee stations will not be operational at this time.
13. Worship folders will be available to be picked up at the entrance to the Worship Center but will not be handed out at this time.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday and we will continue to do everything possible to make the church environment as safe as possible for you and your family.